The RoboForex KingSize MT5 contest is held weekly and involves only demo accounts. Each competition starts on Thursday, at 8:00 p.m. (server time), and finishes at the same time on Friday.
- The duration is 24 hours.
- Starts at 8:00:00 p.m. Thursday.
- Finishes at 7:59:59 p.m. Friday.
All New and Existing Clients
- Prize fund: $1000.
- The prize pool is distributed between 10 best traders of the competition according to their final ranking.
How to participate KingSize Demo Contest :
- Open a Pro-Cent / Pro-Standard account if you are a new client;
- Verification of your Members Area. In your Members Area, you have to open only one contest account, which will take part in all competitions;
- Initial deposit — $1,000 (initial balance is deposited one minute before the competition starts).
- Stop Out level — 20%.
- Leverage — 1:200.
- Account type — MT5 Demo Pro.
- Trading platform — MetaTrader5.
- The number and size of positions opened at the same time are not limited.
- At the end of the competition all open orders will be automatically closed by force.
- In case it is technically impossible to close all orders at the same time, they will be closed in turn, and the difference in closing time will not be considered as reason for complaint or recalculation of the participants’ final balance.
- Expert Advisors (scripts) are prohibited.
- To receive prize money, you are required to email your real account number with the base currency in USD to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the prize account is deposited with a client’s own funds, then in case of a negative balance on the account, our policy is that a client loses his own funds first.
- Once a StopOut takes place, Prize Money is written off the account.
- Participants, who break the contest rules, will be disqualified and will not have the right to claim any prize.
- The winner is the participant, who opened the order with the biggest volume. The remaining prizes are defined in the same way. In case the participant claiming for the prize is disqualified, the award goes to the participant next in the ranking. One has the right to file a complaint concerning the contest results during one business day after the results are announced. Complaints are to be sent to email@example.com.
*** EAs Promotion From ReviewBrokers:
- Get a 1-month trial EA on demo accounts.
- Discount 15% when buying our EAs for the first time.
- For more discussion and information, please feel free to contact us below:
– Skype: fxvnpro
– Telegram: https://t.me/reviewbrokers
Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- General Terms and Conditions apply.
Read RoboForex Review
Facebook Fanpage Review Brokers
Telegram Review Brokers