Dear IFC Markets traders!
Your money works for you when you rest․ Earn up to 7% annual interest on your free margin. If you are using only a part of your deposits when trading or you have decided to take a break from trading, your free funds will bring additional profits to you!
Up To 7% Annual Interest From IFC Markets
December 31, 2023
All New and Existing Clients
– Monthly interest accrual.
– You can use the received funds without any limitation.
– No minimum or maximum requirement for the deposit and the sum of the calculated interest.
- Earn up to 7% annual interest on your free margin:
|Trading volume in conditional lots||Annual interest rate|
|from 10 to 30||1%|
|from 30 to 50||2%|
|from 50 to 70||4%|
- The interest size is defined individually based on the table of interest rates depending on the trading volume of the account per the calculated month.
- The interest is not credited to the Islamic accounts (Swap-free).
How to get Annual Interest:
- Open an account and verify it if you are a new client;
- Make a deposit;
- Start trading and getting annual interest.
- The interest is calculated daily: the calculation and accumulation of the daily sum of the annual interest take place as of the account condition at 00:00 CET.
(Read Terms and Conditions)
- Upon the end of the calendar month, the accumulated monthly interest sum is credited to the trading account.
- The interest is calculated for the sum not used for trading operations, i.e. for the free margin, calculated as Equity (current balance taking into account the ongoing profit/loss of open positions) minus the Used margin.
*** EAs Promotion From ReviewBrokers:
- Get a 1-month trial EA on demo accounts.
- Discount 15% when buying our EAs for the first time.
- For more discussion, please feel free to contact us using the information below:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
– Skype: fxvnpro
– Telegram: https://t.me/reviewbrokers
Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- General Terms and Conditions apply.
Read IFC Markets | New Year, New Surprises
Read IFC Markets Review
Facebook Fanpage Review Brokers
Telegram Review Brokers